Join and vote for KPOPCON8 #migmeFancluboftheYear contest
Be KCON 8′s #migmeFancluboftheYear and migme will sponsor your fan club’s next gathering!
Tell the world how much your fan club has shown love and support to your favorite KPop idols, unite with fellow fans, and win special prizes from migme and the Philippine KPop Convention Inc. (PKCI)!
How to join? It’s easy!
- Ask your fan club admin to create an account on migme using your fan club’s name. As a fan club member, if you don’t have a migme account yet, we encourage you to sign up for a new account as well to support your fandom!
- Using your official fan club account, post an entry on migme that shows why you should win #migmeFancluboftheYear. You may include achievements of your fan club, fan projects, anything and everything your fan club has done in 2016 to show support to your fave KPop idols. Don’t forget the official hashtag #migmeFancluboftheYear.
- Don’t forget to tell your fan club members to 1) follow your account, 2) like, reshare and comment on the post, and 3) send virtual gifts to your official fan club account because the winner will be judged based on the following criteria:
a. Creativity of entry – 30%
b. Number of likes, replies, shares and gifts of entry – 30%
c. Number of followers of fan club migme account – 20%
d. Votes during KCON 8 – 20%
- You must confirm your fan club entry here to ensure that your group will be included in the official list of nominees: https://goo.gl/forms/Rtk1LaBxymhaSVhC3
- Fan clubs may post several entries but only the entry with the highest score based on the criteria for judging will be considered the official entry.
- The contest on migme will run from December 1 – 15, 2016. Meanwhile, voting on KCON 8 will be on December 18, 2016, during the event itself.
- The #migmeFancluboftheYear winner will be announced on KCON 8 and the group will receive the following prizes:
a. A special trophy from migme and PKCI
b. Php 10,000 sponsorship of fan club’s next gathering
c. Free booth at KCON 9
1. Who are allowed to join?
- Any fan club from the Philippines who supports a KPop idol may join this contest.
2. I am a fan. How do I vote?
- Like, comment, share and send gifts to your fan club’s entry. Follow your fan club’s migme account and vote for them during KCON 8 as well.
3. My fan club doesn’t have an entry yet. What do I do?
- Contact the admin of your fan club and ask them to join! Help them with your creative entry, too!
So, what are you waiting for? Prepare your fan chants and let your voice be heard! Join now!